Monday, March 16, 2009

Pet Society Mystery Shop

I was rather anxious to know what the new changes to Pet Society are. Well, Playfish added two new Pet Society Shops to the game. A Mystery Shop, and a Gadget Shop.

You can see their location at the Pet Society Neighborhood Map.

From the Game Shortcut menu, the Mystery Shop is at the bottom left, and the Gadget Shop at the bottom middle row.

Jo-jo is now inside the Mystery Shop. And she's wearing all the new Shamrock clothes. Jo-jo so pretty.

The Mystery Shop has the new Mystery Egg Vending Machine, and the three Mystery Boxes.

Jo-jo is curious as to what inside the Toy Mystery Eggs and decides to buy one for 350 coins.

See how small the Toy Mystery Egg is when placed on the floor. Jo-jo will open it in a minute.

And guess what, Jo-jo got a Helicopter inside the Toy Mystery Egg. Here's an excerpt taken from the Pet Society blog on How The Toy Mystery Egg Works.

When you select the Mystery Egg Vending Machine it will ask you if you would like to buy a Toy Mystery Egg. A Toy Mystery Egg can be placed on the floor by your pet, and your pet will ‘open’ it, similar to a Mystery Box. Inside your Toy Mystery Egg you will find either a toy or a scene! The toys from Toy Mystery Eggs are different to the other toys in the game, instead of your pet picking them up, carrying them around, and giggling, they are designed to work with the scenes (although they can just be placed on the floor, or a shelf, etc. as well). Each scene has a place for four specific toys, and animates. The scene does not require the toys to animate, however, the toys will only animate if placed on their matching scene! Hence, the animation will only be complete with all four matching toys on their specific scene. Please note that you need to click the scene to start or stop the animation!

There is one more thing you need to know about Toy Mystery Eggs and the toys and scenes that can be found in them, which is that these items cannot be gifted! They are collectible items which you can only find for yourself!

Jo-jo will have to collect three more to complete a single scene. There are three scenes to collect, and four toys to each scene. Will broach more about this in my next post. So, go buy one and see what you get. Wonder if this will work with the Mystery Box Cheat or not. I go find out :)

UPDATED: YES, IT DOES!!!!

19 comments:

  1. "Wonder if this will work with the Mystery Box Cheat or not. I go find out :)" -> So does it work? I don't think it is working. I have been refreshing and I am still getting the same toy each time :( I guess I should not save after I buy the toy....then each time I refresh the toy is gone, and I will buy a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't take much time to collect all 12 toys and 3 scenes =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky! :-) I have collected 3 scenes...but only 11 toys so far. Left only the pirate ship...how frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also got everything :-) The Mystery Box cheat does work if anyone was wondering

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah...n even i noe how to cheat the toy mystery eggs n now i have all the sets of 3 with ol da toys...yet i have ol da st.patrick mystery items in GMB n BMB....yay!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. @anony

    do you have some tips in toy mystery??? i cant get the 2 last toy,,,the ufo and tank....

    ReplyDelete
  7. esta bueno pero de donde sacas tanta plata?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you get the beautiful headgear and clothing? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. who is the owner att the mystery shop?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they really have to do something about the space... it's really small and if you wanna get all those items in your house...it's not gonna fit... and if i am not mistaken..it's gonna take a year before you can every complete the whole house including the attic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your article linked/posted on this site FBGameGuide

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your article linked/posted on this site FBGameGuide

    ReplyDelete
  13. its kinna frustrating especially the toys to collect. My kids are upset everytime they open their toys (blue and pink) thesame toys allover and over its kinna pissed them off to be exact..esp they only have like 40 friends so how on earth can they collect all of that toys/scenes...maybe 5 years or maybe forever.....Pet society should do sumthing about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have^^^^ three toy***** mystery blue complete because my friends help))))( me and send me eggs. i think you buy^%$##^*(( many together and open many together XXXXXXXXXis good. you buy )))))))00000000one open one you have repeat. goooodd llluuuckcckck

    ReplyDelete
  15. HOW DID YOU GET A PUPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  16. cough there is a cheat for this, I completed my fairytales series with this trick. Save when you have enough money to buy the egg. Load the game. Go to the shop and buy the egg. Go home and open the egg. When it's not what you were looking for, immediately (without saving) refresh (for me I just click the pet society button in my bookmark). When you reload the game, you'll have the same amount of money you had when you saved. Lather Rinse Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! what a very cute pet you have! ^_^ I love playing pet society on facebook. Before I started working I spent long hours playing this game on FB taking good care of my pet. ^_^

    ReplyDelete