Sunday, March 1, 2009

Free Axife Mouse Recorder Cheat Bot For Pet Society Coins

I left Axife Mouse Recorder running for about six hours and woke up with an extra 3000+ Pet Society Coins in my account. Not bad, eh. This is on top of the Pet Society Coins i earn from visiting friends and winning races. I have no idea how many Pet Society Paw Points i racked up as i already have more than enough to earn my 9 rooms mansion. I have two more pcs and a laptop. I can install this free Axife Mouse Recorder to them and let them run 24/7 if i want to, LOLZ!!!!

My two cents about this Axife Mouse Recorder. First of all, it's a free demo and works. You just cant save your script. Since it's an independent macro script, it can only do one thing at only one time when it is running. When i first used it, i couldnt stop it as i set it to run forever, lol. I had to specify some key combinations to stop it from running continuously. Just remember to use it in an empty room so that your Pet doesnt get distracted to do other tasks.

There are many other similar Pet Society cheat bots out there which comes with a built-in browser and works in the background. But you'll have to pay for those. C'mon, it's only a game, ok. Enjoy it. But if you have money to throw around, you can always try Pet Society Bot V4.0, or Pet Society Veterinary Bot v5.1 to cheat for Pet Society money. Me, nawwwwww. I'm happy with this free Axife Mouse Recorder.

Apparently, someone left a comment in my previous post on Safest Way To Earn Coins And Levels In Pet Society and claims that i took it from his blog, lol. I was surfing and stumbled across this method at the Cheat Engine forum thread here. It was suggested and posted by another forum member before this one added the pics. We just happen to find the same thing at about similar timing, dude. Well, unless you are the one who posted that forum post, i will only credit where i got the method from. But thanks for letting me know about your blog. It's a nice and informative Pet Society Cheat blog.

Let's just get some facts straight here. I play Pet Society purely for fun. My kid loves Pet Society very much and i will do whatever i can to make the game more pleasant for him. This blog was set up for my small network of Pet Sociey members and other Pet Society Addicts to come read, share and gain some insights into the game. It's also to journey some of the methods i used to play Pet Society. Feel free to leave your golden poos. I dont appreciate nasties. So, be careful what golden poo you leave behind.

16 comments:

  1. Really good blog, thanks of all your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it that you name your comment "golden poo" ;) I heard that rainbow poo is coming. Not sure how to get it though
    - g -

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Duo - You're welcome

    @Anon - Seems like everyone wants rainbow poo now. I'm still waiting for my golden poo

    ReplyDelete
  4. DID THIS THING WITH THE BRUSHING STOPPED?COS IT DOESNT GIVE ME ANYMORE COINS WHEN PET IS CLEAN

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anon - yes, it no longer gives you coins on an full bar

    ReplyDelete
  6. there is now a hack to freeze the happiness level using cheat engine. find it on youtube (sorry I can't find the link now. but once the happiness level is frozen then you can use the mouse recorder again. if you can't find it, leave a comment here and I will teach you. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @helpfulsimon - I have the video. will post it up soon. thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  8. golden poo will cost a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ey can someone send me the perfect script of axife mause recorder or another. I do it but i only win 1,000 each hour :(
    PLEASE and THANK YOU!!!
    my mail is tatorabelo@hotmail.com or
    tatorabelo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have axife mouse recorder but i dont know the script. can some one please send me one my email is errol_ariate@yahoo.com PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guys i just want to say that there are no cheat codes for Pet Society, you cant have infinite money and paw points, well that is the objective of the game isnt it and it wont be nice to cheat, anyways i tried that cheat with many instructions but they never work because:
    1_you dont get any money
    2_Pet society kicks u out of the game forever and facebook kicks u out too.

    but there are tips and tricks that will help u though. Try sending really expensive stuff to ur friends and let them send it back. Do it lots of times till u finished a level. if anyone needs anyhelp, add me on joe.rasheed@hotmail.com
    and add me on facebook at Joe Rachid.
    Note: u can directly find me because i have a wanted picture with me in it.thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joe Rachid is such a n00b... he doesn't know sh!t about cheat engine or any useful bot or application for Pet Society. Of course we don't want to get infinite points and money, that would just be stupid. What we do with the codes and hacking is to fight against a corrupted Playfish that lost its way from their entertaining purposes and aims directly for the recollection of money from every corner in the world. Think of it as a manifestation of anger and frustration against charging real money for virtual goods that don't even match the price. It's just plain stupid of Playfish to ask for $40.00 to get a small amount of virtual coins while the greatest gaming companies sell great videogames at $50.00.

    And that my friend is the reason of the unreasonable usage my reason has met with, so unreasons my reason, that I have reason to complain of THEIR beauty... as Cervantes once wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  13. And to answer Joe Rachid's illogical statement, lacking proofs to demonstrate what he cannot...

    It is very possible to increase the amount of coins, pawpoints, heck! it's even possible to choose any color in the palette for your pet! and we used to clone items on those fortunate days of glory that faded away long ago...

    And to anyone who reads my poetic posts against Mr. Rachid and laughs about them, don't worry... That means that my satirical answers worked for you and gave you something to think of...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally agree with mememe. By just visiting friends and earn those miserable amount of coins?? I've been through the bad times when i just started playing and trust me .. u will never be able to afford anything in the shop. PLUS! All the stupids things u get from the gmb and bmb will rob u of the painstakingly earned coins in less than 5 sec. So to those who says "wats the point of cheating blah blah blah" ... to hell with you. U are just jealous that other get to hack and u cant do it!!

    If u dun cheat at all why bother finding out how to use the cheat engines and realise that it doesnt work!! Joe you are such a hypocrite!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How does it work? I tried, but my pet keeps running away when the Axife Mouse Recorder repeatedly strokes it... Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i have gold poop's and rainbow poop's for sale leave me a msg here and i'll hit it back to you!!!

    ReplyDelete