Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pet Society Under Maintenance - AGAIN?????

This is what i saw when i logged in to Pet Society a few minutes ago. What's there to maintain again? Are they patching up the latest Pet Society cloning hack that i tried out the other day? Or is it because of the high levels that some players are reporting at the Pet Society Forum. Anyone seeing friends with high levels more than 34? The thread regarding the Pet Society high levels glitch is over here.

Pet Society Under Maintenance - AGAIN??????

3 comments:

  1. Awwww.. I hate it when it happens.. I haven't been able to play Pet Society all day long!!

    Is there any way to change that? Or we sould just wait until manteinance is finish?

    And I don't think it is because you cheat, 'cause i do not.. and we have the same problem


    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when this maintenance will finish?? my pet is hungry~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I try and play it,it says "undergoing maintenance" but when I go on my different facebook account it works.WHAT THE HELLS WRONG WITH IT?!? It gets so annoying when I'm trying to feed my pet!

    ReplyDelete